Introducing OCEM’s LED Elevated Medium Intensity Runway Lights
The latest generation Medium Intensity Lights for the next generation of airports – can be used as Runway Edge, Threshold and Stop lights.
To get access to the full video please register to our newsletter.
Why select OCEM for Medium Intensity Lights?
- Real IP 68 Grade offers improved protection
- Plug & Play makes it fit easily into existing bases
- Best price/quality ratio
- Easy and low maintenance
Using the latest technologies available, the LE-MIRL – LED Elevated Medium Intensity Runway Light is tougher and safer than older generations of Medium Intensity Lights in the market.
Thanks to its near-maintenance free promise, it is more reliable and sustainable than existing products currently available.
The brand new LE-MIRL – LED Elevated Medium Intensity Runway Light is the new solution for your Runway Edge, Threshold, or End Lights. On top of that, it belongs to OCEM’s advanced LED generation of solutions. It is:
- Easy spare parts management
- Common mechanical, driver and firmware components
- Automatic detection and configuration of the connected LED board
- The latest generation of Elevated LED lights, adhering to the highest quality standards
- Proven and tested IP 68 grade protecting it from any water ingress
- Operation guaranteed in all temperature conditions from -55 to +55°C
User friendly and fully compatible
- Plug & play, fast and secure installation on existing bases
- All benefits of LED without the bulky resin
Want to find out more? There are four easy ways you could:
1. Contact us to get a custom made offer
2. Discover the full technical description here
3. Check out the full interview on the LEMIRL with our Head of R&D Matteo Mazzotti
Fill out the form below to get access!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get access to the full video and stay tuned!