OCEM’s brand new LED Flashing System amazes AGL experts
Here at OCEM Airfield Technology we are investing in essential R&D to discover new solutions and improve our lighting signals’ performance.
In recent months our brightest minds have been focused on developing a system that stands out among the competition, thanks to unique features such as:
- Inset Unit Low Protrusion
- From -40 to 85°C operating temperature
- Communication and power distribution on the same cable
- Identical pointing devices for fixed and SFL units for easy installation
- Touchscreen simple interface and diagnostics at master control
- Fully configurable flash sequence
- SELV compliant
- Open remote interface
- Industrial standard communication protocol
- Easy maintenance
- Remote firmware update
- Long distance data transmission
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
OCEM Airfield Technology
Lighting the future
OCEM Airfield Technology is a leading global airfield lighting provider with close to a century of experience in the airfield industry. It has supplied AGL solutions and systems to more than 1,150 airports and installed more than 235 airfield control monitoring systems worldwide. Based in Italy, together with Multi Electric (U.S.) and Augier (France), OCEM forms part of Aretè & Cocchi Technology, a holding group focused on high-tech businesses leading industrial fields.